Report NEP-HIS-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Munro, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in Early-Modern Europe (1450 - 1750): An Exploration of Some Unfashionable Themes in Economic History," Working Papers tecipa-257, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Christopher M. Meissner & Alan M. Taylor, 2006. "Losing our Marbles in the New Century? The Great Rebalancing in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Virén , Matti, 2005. "Fiscal policy in the 1920s and 1930s How much different it is from the post war period's policies?," Research Discussion Papers 15/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2006. "The Evolution of Top Incomes in an Egalitarian Society; Sweden, 1903–2004," Working Paper Series 667, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2005. "The Financial Services Authority : A Model of Improved Accountability?," MPRA Paper 228, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008340_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carmelo García, 2006. "Fuerzas y tendencias histórico-estructurales que condicionan la cooperación al desarrollo. Notas y apuntes cronológicos," Post-Print halshs-00104172, HAL.