Report NEP-HIS-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David W. Galenson, 2006. "The Most Important Works of Art of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 12058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2005/491 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter C. Mancall & Joshua Rosenbloom & Thomas Weiss, 2006. "Exports and Slow Economic Growth in the Lower South Region, 1720-1800," NBER Working Papers 12045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2006. "Single Parenthood and Childhood Outcomes in the Mid-Nineteenth Century Urban South," NBER Working Papers 12056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osamu Saito & Tokihiko Settsu, 2006. "Money, credit and Smithian growth in Tokugawa Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-139, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michael D. Bordo & Peter L. Rousseau, 2006. "Legal-Political Factors and the Historical Evolution of the Finance-Growth Link," NBER Working Papers 12035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Keay & Kris Inwood, 2006. "Assessing Economic Performance Among North American Manufacturing Establishments, 1870/71: Data, Methodology And Measurement Issues," Working Paper 1030, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Christian Rietsch & Bernard Haudeville, 2005. "Peut-on travailler sur les données "approximées" en histoire financière ?," Post-Print halshs-00009113, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Robin Burgess & Stephen Redding & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006. "The Unequal Effects of Liberalization: Evidence from Dismantling the License Raj in India," NBER Working Papers 12031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore