Report NEP-HIS-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Weder, 2005. "A Heliocentric Journey into Germany's Great Depression," Economic History 0510002, EconWPA.
- Stanley Salvary, 2005. "Accounting And Financial Reporting In A Changing Environment: Historical And Theoretical Perspectives," Economic History 0510003, EconWPA.
- Fabio Buttignon & Marco Vedovato & Paolo Bortoluzzi, 2005. "Family business investor byouts: the Italian case," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Christian Gillitzer & Jonathan Kearns & Anthony Richards, 2005. "The Australian Business Cycle: A Coincident Indicator Approach," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Antonio Almodovar & Maria de Fátima Brandão, 2005. "Is there any progress in Economics? Some answers from the historians of economic thought," FEP Working Papers 192, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- J.P.G. Reijnders, 2004. "The Macro-dynamics of the Dutch Economy 1800-1913," Working Papers 04-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James & Orazem, Peter & Miller, Dale, 2005. "Nationwide Survey of Employees and Producers: A 15-Year Summary," Staff General Research Papers 12440, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2005. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp05_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0508 is not listed on IDEAS anymore