Report NEP-HIS-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FIOL, Michel, 2004. "Les grands auteurs du contrôle de gestion - Mary P. Follet : Le contrôle pour penser," Les Cahiers de Recherche 796, HEC Paris.
- Lundberg, Urban, 2005. "Social Democracy Lost - The Social Democratic Party in Sweden and the Politics of Pension Reform, 1978-1998," Arbetsrapport 2005:1, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Chulhee Lee, 2005. "Health, Information, and Migration: Geographic Mobility of Union Army Veterans, 1860-1880," NBER Working Papers 11207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee J. Alston & Joseph P. Ferrie, 2005. "Time on the Ladder: Career Mobility in Agriculture, 1890-1938," NBER Working Papers 11231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco J. Ledesma-Rodríguez & Manuel Navarro-Ibáñez & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Regímenes cambiarios de iure y de facto. El caso de la Peseta/Dólar, 1965-1998," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-03, FEDEA.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2005. "Changes in the Physiology of Aging during the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 11233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of Industrial Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-329, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.