Report NEP-HIS-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro L. Corbacho, 2004. "Prenegotiation and Mediation: the Anglo-Argentine diplomacy after the Falklands/Malvinas War(1983-1989)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 269, Universidad del CEMA.
- Heinz Handler, 2004. "From Hard Currency Policy to Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 0408008, EconWPA.
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2004. "Competition in Banking: A Review of the Literature," Staff Working Papers 04-24, Bank of Canada.
- Kai Li, 2004. "The Growth of Global Equity Markets: A Closer Look," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 54, Econometric Society.
- Hakob Mnatsakanyan & Angelos Kanas & Zohrak Rafayelov, 2004. "How Banking System In Post-Soviet Economies Assist To Their Development. The Case Study Of Armenia," Econometrics 0408008, EconWPA.