Report NEP-HIS-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael T. Rock, 2003. "The Politics of Development Policy and Development Policy Reform in New Order Indonesia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-632, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Ryoko Oki, 2004. ""A Case Study about Corporate Revival Process: Snow Brand Milk Products"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-105, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. ""Political System and Fiscal Performance: Experiences in Prewar Japan"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-107, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "What has been the tax competition experience of the past 20 years?," IFS Working Papers W04/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.