Report NEP-HIS-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul G. Hare, 2003. "Social Aspects of Industrial Restructuring and their Financing," CERT Discussion Papers 0305, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ralph Lattimore, 2004. "Longrun Trends In New Zealand Industry Assistance," International Trade 0401001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orazem, Peter & Gunnarsson, Victoria, 2004. "Child Labour, School Attendance and Performance: A Review," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11177, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2004. "Understanding The Determinants Of Icts Diffussion In Ecowas," Development and Comp Systems 0401002, EconWPA.
- Heico Kerkmeester, "undated". "A Note on the History of European Law and Economics: Wertheim's Dissertation," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1076, Berkeley Electronic Press.