Report NEP-HIS-2004-01-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- T. H. Gindling, 2003. "La Desigualdad En América Central Durante Los Años Noventa," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-109, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Donald C. Wellington & Sourushe Zandvakili, 2003. "Globalization and Inequality according to Veblen," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2003-05, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- T. H. Gindling & Juan Diego Trejos, 2003. "Accounting for Changing Inequality in Costa Rica, 1980-1999," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-108, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Marco Manacorda, 2003. "Child Labor and the Labor Supply of Other Household Members: Evidence from 1920 America," Working Papers 504, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.