Report NEP-HIS-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos, RAMIREZ, 2003. "Constructing the governable small practitioner: the changing nature of professional bodies and the management of professional accountants' identities in the UK," Les Cahiers de Recherche 782, HEC Paris.
- Eve, CHIAPELLO & Nicolas, BERLAND, 2003. "The role of Social Reformers in the Adoption of new Management Practices: The case of Budgetary Control in France, 1930-1959," Les Cahiers de Recherche 778, HEC Paris.
- Davide Consoli, 2003. "The evolution of retail banking services in United Kingdom: a retrospective analysis," Industrial Organization 0310002, EconWPA.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2003. "Financial Market Regulation-Security Scams In India with historical evidence and the role of corporate governance," Finance 0310006, EconWPA.
- Hélène Baudchon, 2002. "The Aftermath of the "New Economy" Bust : a Case Study of Five OECD Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003. "Do Frontiers give of do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).