Report NEP-HIS-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vittorio Corbo & José A. Tessada, 2003. "Growth and Adjustment in Chile: a Look at the 1990s," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 204, Central Bank of Chile.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2003. "Who Owns the Major US Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks? A Note," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-11, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:364 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael D. Bordo, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regime Choice in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 9654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2003. "Was It Stolper-Samuelson, Infant Industry or Something Else? World Trade Tariffs 1789-1938," NBER Working Papers 9656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304009, EconWPA.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2003. "Foreign Banks in the Pacific: Some History and Policy Issues," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-10, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.