Report NEP-HIS-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2003. "Union Retreat and Regional Economic Performance: the UK in the 1990s," Urban/Regional 0302006, EconWPA.
- David Colander, 2003. "Are Institutionalists an Endangered Species?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0303, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Vergauwen,Philip, 2002. "Costing Systems & Variance Analyses at the Carpenter & Millbridge Ltd. Welding Alloys Business Unit - a case study -," Research Memorandum 058, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ajit Singh, 2003. "Corporate governance, corporate finance and stock markets in emerging countries," Working Papers wp258, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wuk:durham:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 2003. "On The Future of Co-operatives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-007-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:wuk:durham:002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2003. "Do We Need Computer Skills to Use a Computer? Evidence from Britain," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- David Colander, 2003. "The Aging of an Economist," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0304, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200210 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2003. "The Diffusion of Computers and the Distribution of Wages," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haider Ali Khan, 2003. "The Mangled Miracle and the Alchemy of Finance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-191, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- José Darío Uribe, 1994. "Inflación y Crecimiento Económico en Colombia: 1951-1992," Borradores de Economia 001, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2002. "Switching from import substitution to the ‘New Economic Model’ in Latin America: A case of not learning from Asia," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).