Report NEP-HIS-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urmas Sepp & Raoul Lättemäe & Martti Randveer, 2002. "The History and Sustainability of the CBA in Estonia," Macroeconomics 0212002, EconWPA.
- Eric Helland & Michael Sykuta, 2002. "Regulation and the Evolution of Corporate Boards: Monitoring, Advising or Window Dressing?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-27, Claremont Colleges.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2002. "Leading Manufacturing Sectors in the USA and Japan During 1899-1937 and Organizational Innovations: Embeddedness for Corporate Strategy," Economics Working Papers wp02-20, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- David Johnson & Tim Fry, 2002. "Factors Affecting Return to Work after Injury: A study for the Victorian WorkCover Authority," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Firpo, Stefano & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "European integration: what lessons for other regions? The case of Latin America," Working Paper Series 0185, European Central Bank.
- J.S. Cramer, 2002. "The Origins of Logistic Regression," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-119/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2002002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore