Report NEP-HIS-2000-08-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilhelm Krelle, 2000. "Problems of Transition from a Planned to a Market Economy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- William R. White, 2000. "What have we learned from recent financial crises and policy responses?," BIS Working Papers 84, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:300 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miwa Yoshiro & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2000. "Banks and Economic Growth: Implications from Japanese History," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-87, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:60 is not listed on IDEAS anymore