Report NEP-HIS-2000-08-15This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ila:ilades:inv95 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ted O'Donoghue and Matthew Rabin., 2000. "Risky Behavior Among Youths: Some Issues from Behavioral Economics," Economics Working Papers E00-285, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2000. "Integration, Disintegration and Trade in Europe: Evolution of Trade Relations During the 1990s," Working Papers 42, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Tsung-Ping Chung, 2000. "The Returns to Education and Training: Evidence from the Malaysian Family Life Surveys," Studies in Economics 0007, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, . "Post-Privatization Renegotiations and Disputes in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv117, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Coe, P. & Pesaran, M.H. & Vahey, S.P., 2000. "The Cost Efficiency of UK Debt Management: A Recursive Modelling Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0005, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Tadeusz Kowalski, 2000. "Central Banks in European Emerging Market Economies in the 1990s," Working Papers 40, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).