Report NEP-HIS-2000-08-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Lutz & L. Prieto & W.C. Sanderson, 2000. "Population, Development, and Environment on the Yucatan Peninsula: From Ancient Maya to 2030," Working Papers rr00014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.1:x:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- S. Nysten-Haarla, 2000. "Development of Constitutionalism and Federalism in Russia," Working Papers ir00042, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.1:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Archibald R. M. Ritter & J.A.Turvey, 1999. "The Tax Regime for Micro-Enterprise in Cuba," Carleton Economic Papers 99-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 2001.
- E.P. Davis, 2000. "Financial Stability in the Euro Area: Some Lessons from US Financial History," FMG Special Papers sp123, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.1:x:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Ted McDonald & Christopher Worswick, 2000. "Earnings and Employment Probabilities of Men by Education and Birth Cohort, 1982-96: Evidence for the United States, Canada and Australia," Carleton Economic Papers 00-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2000. "Re-examining the contributions of money and banking shocks to the U.S. Great Depression," Staff Report 270, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.6no.1:x:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2000-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore