Report NEP-HIS-2000-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1900001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald McKinnon, 2000. "Mundell, the Euro, and Optimum Currency Areas," Working Papers 00009, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2000-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra A. Cannon & Bruce Fallick & Michael Lettau & Raven E. Saks, 2000. "Has compensation become more flexible?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul A. David, "undated". "Path Dependence, its critics, and the quest for 'historical economics'," Working Papers 00011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.