Report NEP-HIS-2000-01-31This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon R. Moen & Ellis W. Tallman, 1999. "Why didn't the United States establish a central bank until after the panic of 1907?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999. "Measuring temporary labor outsourcing in U.S. manufacturing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1999. "Social Security's treatment of postwar Americans: how bad can it get?," Working Paper 9912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bent E. Sorensen & Lisa Wu & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Output fluctuations and fiscal policy : U.S. state and local governments 1978-1994," Research Working Paper 99-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Aubhik Khan, 1999. "Financial development and economic growth," Working Papers 99-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Hammar, Henrik, 1999. "The Phase-Out of Leaded Gasoline in the EU: A Successful Failure?," Working Papers in Economics 19, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Martin Hoskins, "undated". "The Effects of Sectoral and Technological Changes on the Skill Composition of Employment in the United Kingdom 1951-91," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:199916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Carree & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2000. "Business Ownership and Economic Growth in 23 OECD Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity crises in emerging markets: Theory and policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- William C. Hunter & David A. Marshall, 1999. "Thoughts on financial derivatives, systematic risk, and central banking: a review of some recent developments," Working Paper Series WP-99-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James J. McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "Payment intermediation and the origins of banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.