Report NEP-HIS-1999-09-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199859 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99b27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99c26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodney H. Mills, 1971. "Explaining changes in Eurodollar positions: a study of banks in four European countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Keun Lee & Donghoon Hahn, 1999. "Market Competition, Plan Constraints, and Asset Diversion in the Enterprise Groups in China," Working Paper Series no20, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.