Report NEP-HIS-1999-06-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:19990002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Koldko, Grzegorz W., 1999. "Ten years of post-socialist transition lessons for policy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2095, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobate:2087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1999. "The Impact of Globalization on Pre-Industrial, Technologically Quiescent Economies," NBER Working Papers 7146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hutchison & Kathleen McDill, 1999. "Are all banking crises alike? The Japanese experience in international comparison," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 99-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1999. "The Returns to Skill in the United States across the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 7126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Collins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1999. "Capital Goods Prices, Global Capital Markets and Accumulation: 1870-1950," NBER Working Papers 7145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri & Anna J. Schwartz, 1999. "Was Expansionary Monetary Policy Feasible During the Great Contraction? An Examination of the Gold Standard Constraint," NBER Working Papers 7125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.