Report NEP-HIS-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2000. "Lessons from the Asian Crisis," NBER Working Papers 7102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oguiza Tobar, Ainhoa, 1998. "Productivity's development in the Basque Economy during the period 1985-1994," BILTOKI 1999-03, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 1998. "Monetary Regimes And Endogenous Wage Contracts: Sweden 1908-1995," Working Papers 1998:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 1999.
- Luc Moers, 1998. "Growth Empirics with Institutional Measures and its Application to Transition Countries: A Survey," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-126/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edward J. Frydl, 1999. "The Length and Cost of Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 99/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Angel J. Ubide & TomÃ¡s J. T. BaliÃ±o, 1999. "The Korean Financial Crisis of 1997â€”A Strategy of Financial Sector Reform," IMF Working Papers 99/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Rolf J. Langhammer & Matthias Lücke, 1999. "WTO Accession Issues," Kiel Working Papers 905, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9952 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susanto Basu & Alan M. Taylor, 1999. "Business Cycles in International Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn & Donal McGettigan, 1999. "Privatization in Transition Countries; A Sampling of the Literature," IMF Working Papers 99/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9938 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bob Rowthorn, 1999. "Unemployment, Capital-Labor Substitution, and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 99/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9940 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1999. "The Morning After; Explaining the Slowdown in Japanese Growth in the 1990's," IMF Working Papers 99/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1998. "German direct investment in Latin America: striking peculiarities, unfounded fears, and neglected issues," Kiel Working Papers 861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Michael P. Dooley & Sona Shrestha, 1999. "Latin America and East Asia in the Context of an Insurance Model of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 7091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fregert, Klas, 1999. "Relative wage setting, contracts and unemployment during the deflations of 1920-22 and 1931-34 in Sweden," Working Papers 1999:2, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 1999.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1999. "What triggers market jitters: a chronicle of the Asian crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 634, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).