Report NEP-HEA-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Benjamin Hackmann & R. Vincent Pohl, 2018. "Patient vs. Provider Incentives in Long-Term Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 7373, CESifo.
- Strulik, Holger, 2019. "From pain patient to junkie: An economic theory of painkiller consumption and its impact on wellbeing and longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 359, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Laurence C. Baker & Kate Bundorf & Daniel Kessler, 2018. "The Effects of Medicare Advantage on Opioid Use," NBER Working Papers 25327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Mark Stabile & Leonardo Tovar, 2018. "Military Training Exercises, Pollution, and their Consequences for Health," Working Papers tecipa-627, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yunhee Chang & Jinhee Kim & Swarn Chatterjee, 2018. "Health Care Expenditures, Financial Stability, and Participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)," Papers 1811.05421, arXiv.org.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Canta, Chiara & Straume, Odd Rune & Siciliani, Luigi, 2018. "Hospital Competition in the National Health Service: Evidence from a Patient Choice Reform," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Alice Zulkarnain & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2018. "How Does Delayed Retirement Affect Mortality and Health?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2018-11, Center for Retirement Research.
- Sarah Hofmann & Andrea Muehlenweg, 2017. "Learning Intensity Effects in Students Mental and Physical Health - Evidence from a Large Scale Natural Experiment in Germany," CINCH Working Paper Series 1707, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- Paolo Guasoni & Yu-Jui Huang, 2019. "Consumption, Investment, and Healthcare with Aging," Papers 1901.00424, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.