Report NEP-HEA-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "The Future of Human Health, Longevity, and Health Costs," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168288, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Caitlin Carroll & Michael Chernew & A. Mark Fendrick & Joe Thompson & Sherri Rose, 2017. "Effects of Episode-Based Payment on Health Care Spending and Utilization: Evidence from Perinatal Care in Arkansas," NBER Working Papers 23926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessamyn Schaller & Lisa Schulkind & Teny Maghakian Shapiro, 2017. "The Effects of Perceived Disease Risk and Access Costs on Infant Immunization," NBER Working Papers 23923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osea Giuntella, 2017. "Weight gains from trade in foods: Evidence from Mexico," Working Paper 6265, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Andrej Srakar, 2017. "Prevalence of Diseases and Health Care Utilization ofthe Self-Employed Artists and TheirEmpirical Determinants: Evidence From a Slovenian Survey," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-08-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2017.
- Badran, Mona Farid, 2017. "Electronic Health Records Prospects in Egypt: A Demand-Side Perspective," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169447, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jaegeum Lim & Jonathan Meer, 2017. "How Do Peers Influence BMI? Evidence from Randomly Assigned Classrooms in South Korea," NBER Working Papers 23901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2017. "The Lifetime Costs of Bad Health," CEPR Discussion Papers 12386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmäs & Karin Monstad & Odd Rune Straume, 2017. "Competition and physician behaviour: Does the competitive environment affect the propensity to issue sickness certificates?," NIPE Working Papers 05/2017, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bolin, Kristian & Caputo, Michael R., 2017. "Consumption and Investment Demand when Health Evolves Stochastically," Working Papers in Economics 710, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- William D. Dupor & Guerrero Rodrigo, 2017. "The Aggregate and Relative Economic Effects of Government Financed Health Care," Working Papers 2017-27, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 31 Oct 2019.
- Gabriella Conti & Rita Ginja, Renata Narita, 2017. "Non-Contributory Health Insurance and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_17, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Matteo Cervellati & Elena Esposito & Uwe Sunde & Simona Valmori, 2017. "Malaria Risk and Civil Violence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6413, CESifo Group Munich.
- Minchung Hsu & Gary Hansen & Elena Capatina, 2017. "Reforming Medicaid Long Term Care Insurance," 2017 Meeting Papers 854, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kreiner, Claus T. & Sievertsen, Hans Henrik, 2017. "Neonatal Health of Parents and Cognitive Development of Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 12379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.