Report NEP-HEA-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yijuan Chen & Juergen Meinecke & Peter Sivey, 2013. "Can hospital waiting times be reduced by being published?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-614, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2012. "Impact of Maternal and Child Health Private Expenditure on Poverty and Inequity: Review of the Literature on the Extent and Mechanisms by which Maternal, Newborn, and Child Healthcare Expenditures Exa," ADB Reports RPT135430-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2012. "Impact of Maternal and Child Health Private Expenditure on Poverty and Inequity in Bangladesh: Bangladesh Facility Efficiency Survey 2011 - Technical Report A," ADB Reports RPT135431-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2012. "Impact of Maternal and Child Health Private Expenditure on Poverty and Inequity in Bangladesh: Out-of-Pocket Payments by Patients at Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Facilities in Bangladesh and ," ADB Reports RPT135432-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 02 Sep 2013.
- WHO International, 2014. "Tobacco health warnings in China," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt2r34j901, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Till Seuring & Yevgeniy Goryakin & Marc Suhrcke, 2014. "The impact of diabetes on employment in Mexico," Working Papers 100cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Dolores de la Mata & Mauricio G. Valencia-Amaya, 2014. "The Health Impacts of Severe Climate Shocks in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85896, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Briggs Depew & Eric Cardella, 2014. "The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage on the Reported Health of Young Adults," Departmental Working Papers 2014-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Madeline Zavodny, 2014. "Medicaid: A Review of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 20169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Elizabeth Peters & Kosali Simon & Jamie Rubenstein Taber, 2014. "Marital Disruption and Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2014. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," NBER Working Papers 20332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2014. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," NBER Working Papers 20371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauro Pisu, 2014. "Overcoming Vulnerabilities of Health Care Systems," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1132, OECD Publishing.
- Francette Koechlin & Paul Konijn & Luca Lorenzoni & Paul Schreyer, 2014. "Comparing Hospital and Health Prices and Volumes Internationally: Results of a Eurostat/OECD Project," OECD Health Working Papers 75, OECD Publishing.
- Nemati, S & Edwards, BA & Joon Lee & Pittman-Polletta, B & Butler, J. P. & Malhotra, A, "undated". "Respiration and heart rate complexity: effects of age and gender assessed by band-limited transfer entropy," Working Paper 180051, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Terrill, PI & Edwards, BA & Wellman, A & Nemati, S & Owens, RL & Butler, J. P. & Malhotra, A & Sands, SA, 2013. "Model-based quantification of loop gain using clinical polysomnography in patients with obstructive sleep apnea," Working Paper 180056, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nemati, S & Orr, J & Malhotra, A, "undated". "Data-Driven Phenotyping: graphical models for model-based phenotyping of sleep apnea," Working Paper 180136, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Charles Sutcliffe, 2013. "Trading Death: The Implications of Annuity Replication for the Annuity Puzzle, Arbitrage, Speculation and Portfolios," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2013-06, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Heidi Williams, 2014. "Paying on the margin for medical care: Evidence from breast cancer treatments," Discussion Papers 13-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Samia Laokri & Koiné Maxime Drabo & Olivier Weil & Benoît Kafando & Sary Mathurin Dembelé & Bruno Dujardin, 2013. "Patients are paying too much for tuberculosis: a direct cost-burden evaluation in Burkina Faso," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153198, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cash, Richard A. & Potter, James R., 2014. "Effectiveness of international aid for diarrheal disease control and potential for future impact," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maria Eugenia Bonilla-Chacin & Luis T Marcano Vazquez & Ricardo Sierra & Ursula Aldana, 2014. "Dietary Patterns and Non-Communicable Diseases in Selected Latin American Countries," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 80559, The World Bank.