Report NEP-HEA-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Revill & Simon Walker & Jason Madan & Andrea Ciaranello & Takondwa Mwase & Diana M Gibb & Karl Claxton & Mark J Sculpher, 2014. "Using cost-effectiveness thresholds to determine value for money in low- and middle-income country healthcare systems: Are current international norms fit for purpose?," Working Papers 098cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Suzanne Ruwaard & Rudy Douven, 2014. "Quality and hospital choice for cataract treatments: the winner takes most," CPB Discussion Paper 272, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nathalie Guilbert & Karine Marazyan, 2013. "Being Born Out-of-Wedlock: Does it affect a Child’s Survival Chance? An Empirical Investigation for Senegal," Working Papers DT/2013/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- de Vries, H. & van de Klundert, J.J. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2014. "The Roadside Healthcare Facility Location Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Khan, F.U. & Arjun S. Bedi & Sparrow, R.A., 2014. "Sickness and death," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51366, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- OSHIO Takashi & INAGAKI Seiichi, 2014. "Does Initial Job Status Affect Midlife Outcomes and Mental Health? Evidence from a survey in Japan," Discussion papers 14025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014. "Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle," Working Papers hal-00990256, HAL.
- Federico Guerrero, 2013. "Weather and Welfare: Health and Agricultural Impacts of Climate Extremes, Evidence from Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 80690, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rene Osorio Rivas & Steve Brito & Ana Corbacho, 2013. "Does Birth Underregistration Reduce Childhood Immunization?: Evidence from the Dominican Republic," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82956, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jorge M. Agüero, 2014. "Long-Term Effect of Climate Change on Health: Evidence from Heat Waves in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83877, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Paula C. Pereda & Tatiane A. de Menezes & Denisard Alves, 2014. "Climate Change Impacts on Birth Outcomes in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 84775, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Stowasser, Till & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2014. ""Healthy, wealthy, and wise?" revisited: An analysis of the causal pathways from socio-economic status to health," Discussion Papers in Economics 20846, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stowasser, Till & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2014. "Understanding the SES gradient in health among the elderly: The role of childhood circumstances," Discussion Papers in Economics 20847, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Leemore Dafny & Jonathan Gruber & Christopher Ody, 2014. "More Insurers Lower Premiums: Evidence from Initial Pricing in the Health Insurance Marketplaces," NBER Working Papers 20140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Candon, 2014. "The effects of cancer in the English labour market," Working Papers 201408, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Eibhlin Hudson & David Madden & Irene Mosca, 2014. "A formal investigation of inequalities in health behaviours after age 50 on the Island of Ireland," Working Papers 201402, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sandra E Black & Paul J Devereux & Kjell G Salvanes, 2014. "Does Grief Transfer across Generations? - In-Utero Deaths and Child Outcomes," Working Papers 201405, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Malina, Christiane & Fischer, Frauke, 2014. "The impact of low emission zones on particulate matter concentration and public health," CAWM Discussion Papers 68, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.