Report NEP-HEA-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HASHIMOTO Hideki, 2013. "Health Consequences of Transitioning to Retirement and Social Participation: Results based on JSTAR panel data," Discussion papers 13078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Philippe Mossé & Caroline Maury & Nicolas Daumerie & Jean-Luc Roelandt, 2013. "Mental Health in France, Policies and Actors : Developing administrative knowledge in a segmented world," Post-Print halshs-00860156, HAL.
- Mark Egan & Tomas J. Philipson, 2013. "International Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 19280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Cutler & Jonathan Skinner & Ariel Dora Stern & David Wennberg, 2013. "Physician Beliefs and Patient Preferences: A New Look at Regional Variation in Health Care Spending," NBER Working Papers 19320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin R. Handel & Igal Hendel & Michael D. Whinston, 2013. "Equilibria in Health Exchanges: Adverse Selection vs. Reclassification Risk," NBER Working Papers 19399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kate Ho & Robin S. Lee, 2013. "Insurer Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 19401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avi Dor & Partha Deb & Michael Grossman & Gregory Cooper & Siran Koroukian & Fang Xu, 2013. "Impact of Mortality-Based Performance Measures on Hospital Pricing: the Case of Colon Cancer Surgeries," NBER Working Papers 19447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2013. "Work Incentives of Medicaid Beneficiaries and The Role of Asset Testing," MPRA Paper 49730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peine & Moors, 2013. "Valuing Health Technology – New Value Spaces For Personal Health Systems To Support Active Ageing," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 13-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Sep 2013.