Report NEP-HEA-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilad Sorek, 2013. "Efficient Self-Protection and Progress in Curing-Technology," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-07, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- ERREYGERS, Guido & KESSELS, Roselinde, 2013. "Regression-based decompositions of rank-dependent indicators of socioeconomic inequality of health," Working Papers 2013007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2013. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," Working papers 2013/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Nicole Woo & Dean Baker, 2013. "State Savings with an Efficient Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-08, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Gender differences in sickness absence and the gender division of family responsibilities," Working Paper Series 2013:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Meghir, Costas & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia, 2013. "Education, Cognition and Health: Evidence from a Social Experiment," Research Papers in Economics 2013:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Janet Currie & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2013. "Diagnosing Expertise: Human Capital, Decision Making and Performance Among Physicians," NBER Working Papers 18977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Pauly & Ashley Swanson, 2013. "Social Impact Bonds in Nonprofit Health Care: New Product or New Package?," NBER Working Papers 18991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.