Report NEP-HEA-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Nicholas L.Wilson, 2013. "Adult Antiretroviral Therapy and Child Health: Evidence from Scale-up in Zambia," Working Papers 13-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Sanders Korenman & Dahlia Remler, 2013. "Rethinking Elderly Poverty: Time for a Health Inclusive Poverty Measure?," NBER Working Papers 18900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Judd B. Kessler, 2013. "The Articulation Effect of Government Policy: Health Insurance Mandates Versus Taxes," NBER Working Papers 18913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Iain M. Cockburn, 2013. "Price Indexes for Clinical Trial Research: A Feasibility Study," NBER Working Papers 18918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawless, Lydia J.R. & Nayga, Rodolfo & Drichoutis, Andreas, 2013. "Time preference and health behaviour: A review," MPRA Paper 45382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Atella & Valentina Conti, 2013. "The effect of age and time to death on health care expenditures: the Italian experience," CEIS Research Paper 267, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Nov 2013.
- Kai Zhao, 2013. "Health Insurance, Annuities, and Public Policy," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20131, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Kuehnle, Daniel, 2013. "The causal effect of family income on child health: A re-examination using an instrumental variables approach," EconStor Preprints 70821, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.