Report NEP-HEA-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abe Dunn & Eli Liebman & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2012. "Developing a Framework for Decomposing Medical-Care Expenditure Growth: Exploring Issues of Representativeness," BEA Working Papers 0086, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Abe Dunn & Eli Liebman & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2012. "Implications of Utilization Shifts on Medical-Care Price Measurement," BEA Working Papers 0087, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Abe Dunn & Eli Liebman & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2012. "Decomposing Medical-Care Expenditure Growth," BEA Working Papers 0088, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Hugh Gravelle & Rita Santos & Luigi Siciliani, 2013. "Does a hospitals quality depend on the quality of other hospitals? A spatial econometrics approach to investigating hospital quality competition," Working Papers 082cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Dean R. Lillard, 2013. "Is Smoking Behavior Culturally Determined?: Evidence from British Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1265, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas Houy & Izabela Jelovac, 1/29. "Drug launch timing and international reference pricing," Working Papers halshs-00782179, HAL.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2013. "Managing Pension and Healthcare Costs in Rapidly Ageing Depopulating Countries: The Case of Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 582, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.