Report NEP-HEA-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7526 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergman, Mats A. & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2012. "Public Procurement and Non-contractible Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care," Umeå Economic Studies 846, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/112096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2012. "Heterogeneity in expected longevities," Staff Report 471, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Governance Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa & de Sousa-Vale, Sofia, 2012. "Financing Health Care Expenditure in the OECD Countries: Evidence from a Heterogeneous, Cross-Sectionally Dependent Panel," MPRA Paper 41073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2012. "Consumer Inertia and Firm Pricing in the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 18359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2012. "Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good For Your Health?," NBER Working Papers 18361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.