Report NEP-HEA-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Terance J. Rephann, 2011. "Economic Effects of Health Care Reform on Virginia," Reports 2011-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren," MPRA Paper 31166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles I. Jones, 2011. "Life and Growth," NBER Working Papers 17094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2011. "Childhood Health and Differences in Late-Life Health Outcomes Between England and the United States," NBER Working Papers 17096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Laura Giuliano, 2011. "Peer Effects and Multiple Equilibria in the Risky Behavior of Friends," NBER Working Papers 17088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & Christopher Ruhm, 2011. "The Economics of Risky Health Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 17081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2011. "Involuntary Non-Regular Workers in Japan and Their Mental Health (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).