Report NEP-HEA-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Justin Polchlopek, 2011. "Medical Expenditure Growth and the Diffusion of Medical Technology," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_10, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "Should we subsidize longevity?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586236, HAL.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "Unequal longevities and lifestyles transmission," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586010, HAL.
- Alassane Drabo, 2011. "Do Political Institutions protect the poor? Intra Countries Health Inequalities and Air Pollution in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00584997, HAL.
- Alassane Drabo, 2011. "Agricultural primary commodity export and environmental degradation: what consequences for population's health?," Working Papers halshs-00586034, HAL.
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Pantig, Ida Marie T. & Ulep, Valerie Gilbert T. & Datu, Maria Blesila G. & Ortiz, Danica Aisa P. & Jimenez, Jeanette F. & Banzon, Eduardo P., 2011. "Profile of Private Hospitals in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2011-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Stephen Hall & P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "Generalized Cointegration: A New Concept with an Application to Health Expenditure and Health Outcomes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mupela, Evans & Mustarde, Paul & Jones, Huw, 2011. "Telemedicine and primary health: The virtual doctor project Zambia," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- O'Reilly, Jacqueline & Wiley, Miriam M., 2011. "Public and Private Utilisation of In-Patient Beds in Irish Acute Public Hospitals," Papers RB2010/4/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Layte, Richard, 2011. "A Good News Story About Irish Health Care," Papers RB2010/4/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan S. Skinner, 2011. "Technology Growth and Expenditure Growth in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adewara, Sunday Olabisi & Visser, Martine, 2011. "Use of Anthropometric Measures to Analyze How Sources of Water and Sanitation Affect Chidren’s Health in Nigeria," Discussion Papers dp-11-02-efd, Resources For the Future.