Report NEP-HEA-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shinya Kajitani & Miki Kohara, 2010. "Health-promotion Activities and Health Status," OSIPP Discussion Paper 10J005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Vicente Ortún & Beatriz González López-Valcárcel, 2010. "Putting health in all policies: The National Institute for Welfare Enhancement," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 1219, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guangqing Chi & Xuan Zhou & Timothy McClure & Paul Gilbert & Arthur Cosby & Li Zhang & Angela Robertson & David Levinson, 2010. "Gasoline Prices and Their Relationship to Drunk-Driving Crashes," Working Papers 201106, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2010. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," Working Papers 201006, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Anne E. Hall, 2010. "Measuring the return on spending on the Medicare HMO program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elisabetta De Cao, 2010. "The Height Production Function from Birth to Early Adulthood," CEIS Research Paper 165, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 22967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Gräb & Jan Priebe, 2010. "Low Malnutrition but High Mortality: Explaining the Puzzle of the Lake Victoria Region," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 32, Courant Research Centre PEG.