Report NEP-HEA-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rembrandt D. Scholz & Anne Schulz, 2010. "Assessing old-age long-term care using the concepts of healthy life expectancy and care duration: the new parameter "Long-Term Care-Free Life-Expectancy (LTCF)"," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Mausumi Das & Shankha Chakraborty, 2010. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," Working Papers id:2365, eSocialSciences.
- Shilpa Jadhav Bhakre, 2010. "Examining Role of the State in Health Care: A Study of Motikhavadi-Special Economic Zone (SEZ-Jamnagar)," Working Papers id:2374, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1210 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beomsoo Kim & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2010. "Inheritances, Health and Death," Discussion Paper Series 1001, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Nils Braakmann, 2010. "The consequences of own and spousal disability on labor market outcomes and subjective well-being: Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 161, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1638 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1627 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1625 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1740 is not listed on IDEAS anymore