Report NEP-HEA-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kiessling, Johan, 2007. "Democratization and Child Mortality," Research Papers in Economics 2007:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Nov 2007.
- Michael Baker & Kevin S. Milligan, 2007. "Maternal employment, breastfeeding, and health: Evidence from maternity leave mandates," NBER Working Papers 13188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Decreuse, Bruno, 2007. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," MPRA Paper 3629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Strom Steinar & Saether Erik Magnus, 2007. "Nurses Wanted. Is the Job Too Harsh or is the Wage Too Low?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200704, University of Turin.
- Item repec:ipc:cpaper:0004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore