Report NEP-HEA-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germano Mwabu, 2007. "Health Economics for Low-Income Countries," Working Papers 955, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jönsson, Bengt & Lundkvist, Jonas & Kasteng, Frida & Lidgren, Mathias & Adolfsson, Jan & Bergh, Jonas & Fornander, Tommy & Wilking, Nils, 2007. "Risk and Mortality of Recurrent Breast Cancer in Stockholm 1985-2005," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 661, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Peter S. Heller, 2007. "What Should Macroeconomists Know About Health Care Policy?," IMF Working Papers 07/13, International Monetary Fund.
- John S. Greenlees & James E. Duggan & Robert Gillingham, 2007. "Mortality and Lifetime Income; Evidence From U.S. Social Security Records," IMF Working Papers 07/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Avi Dor & Mark V. Pauly & Margaret A. Eichleay & Philip J. Held, 2007. "End-stage Renal Disease and Economic Incentives: The International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing," NBER Working Papers 13125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carpenter, 2007. "How Do Workplace Smoking Laws Work? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Local Laws in Ontario, Canada," NBER Working Papers 13133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Mahler, 2007. "I'm not fat, just too short for my weight - Family Child Care and Obesity in Germany," SOI - Working Papers 0707, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.