Report NEP-HEA-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Paul Schultz, 2006. "Does the Liberalization of Trade Advance Gender Equality in Schooling and Health?," Working Papers 935, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Verbelen, Bart, 2006. "Is Taking a Pill a Day Good for Health Expenditures? Evidence from a Cross Section Time Series Analysis of 19 OECD Countries from 1970 – 2000," IRISS Working Paper Series 2006-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2006. "Risky Sexual Behavior, Testing and New HIV Treatments," Working Papers tecipa-239, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Martimort, D. & Poudou, J.-C. & Sand-Zantman, W., 2006. "Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2006.19, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2005. "Technological Advance and the Growth in Health Care Spending," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 13, Economie d'Avant Garde.