Report NEP-HEA-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James W. Vaupel & Roland Rau & Carlo Giovanni Camarda & Kristin G. von Kistowski, 2006. "Can Heterogeneity of Populations Explain Differences in Mortality?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Todd Elder & Elizabeth Powers, 2006. "Public Health Insurance and SSI Program Participation Among the Aged," Working Papers wp117, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Martin Gaynor, 2006. "What Do We Know About Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets?," NBER Working Papers 12301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer & J. Niels Rosenquist & Janet Audrain-McGovern, 2006. "The Impact of Poor Health on Education: New Evidence Using Genetic Markers," NBER Working Papers 12304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2006. "Health Care Quality, Economic Inequality, and Precautionary Saving," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0020, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- György Molnár & Zsuzsa Kapitány, 2006. "Mobility, Uncertainty and Subjective Well-being in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0605, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 13 Jun 2006.
- Bando, Rosangela & López-Calva, Luis F., 2005. "Conditional cash transfers and indigenous people?s health: Is there a differential impact of Progresa between indigenous and non-indigenous households?," EGAP Working Papers 2006-02, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.