Report NEP-HEA-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Bity, DIENE & Theophile, AZOMAHOU, 2006. "The Growth economics of epidemics," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006021, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein, 2006. "Input and Technology Choices in Regulated Industries: Evidence From the Health Care Sector," NBER Working Papers 12254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Tom Vogl, 2006. "Socioeconomic Status and Health in Childhood: A Comment on Chen, Martin and Matthews (2006)," NBER Working Papers 12267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yarim Shamsan & Don J. Webber & Paul White, 2006. "Measuring Poverty/Health: A Cautionary Note," Working Papers 0607, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Wilson, Chris M & Oswald, Andrew J, 2005. "How Does Marriage Affect Physical and Psychological Health? A Survey of the Longitudinal Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 728, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.