Report NEP-HEA-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alvin E Roth & Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver, 2005. "Efficient Kidney Exchange: Coincidence of Wants in a Structured Market," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000126, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daniel P. Kessler, 2005. "Can Ranking Hospitals on the Basis of Patients' Travel Distances Improve Quality of Care?," NBER Working Papers 11419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leemore Dafny & David Dranove, 2005. "Do Report Cards Tell Consumers Anything They Don't Already Know? The Case of Medicare HMOs," NBER Working Papers 11420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Adrian H. B. Gottschalk & Matthew W. Strobeck, 2005. "Opportunities for Improving the Drug Development Process: Results from a Survey of Industry and the FDA," NBER Working Papers 11425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Ferrie & Werner Troesken, 2005. "Death and the City: Chicago's Mortality Transition, 1850-1925," NBER Working Papers 11427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Ritva Prättälä & Antti Uutela, 2005. "Alcohol mortality, drinking behaviour, and business cycles: are slumps really dry seasons?," HEW 0506002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Rational Addiction with an Optimal Inventory: Theory and Evidence from Japanese Daily and Monthly Purchases," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.