Report NEP-HEA-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Lindberg, Gunnar & Andersson, Camilla, 2005. "The value of improved road safety," Working Papers 2005:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas S. Massey & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 2004. "Immigrant health: selectivity and acculturation," IFS Working Papers W04/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Frank Windmeijer & Hugh Gravell & Pierre Hoonhout, 2004. "Waiting lists, waiting times and admissions: an empirical analysis at hospital and general practice level," IFS Working Papers W04/35, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neeraj Sood & Abby Alpert & Jay Bhattacharya, 2005. "Technology, Monopoly, and the Decline of the Viatical Settlements Industry," NBER Working Papers 11164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton C. Weinstein, 2005. "Spending Health Care Dollars Wisely: Can Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Help? 16th Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 30, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Eldar Beiseitov & Jeffrey D. Kubik & John R. Moran, 2004. "Social Interaction and the Health Insurance Choices of the Elderly," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 58, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Leonard M. Lopoo, 2004. "Maternal Employment and Adolescent Self-Care," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 59, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- James N. Laditka & Douglas A. Wolf, 2004. "Duration Data from the National Long-Term Care Survey: Foundation for a Dynamic Multiple-Indicator Model of ADL Dependency," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 65, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Sandra Freire, 2004. "Funeral Costs, Saving Behaviour and HIV/AIDS," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04092, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).