Report NEP-HEA-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larsson, Laura, 2004. "Harmonizing unemployment and sickness insurance: Why (not)?," Working Paper Series 2004:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Haider A. Khan, 2004. "On Mortality and Poverty: An Axiomatic Approach With A Modified Index," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-281, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Douglas Almond & Kenneth Y. Chay & David S. Lee, 2004. "The Costs of Low Birth Weight," NBER Working Papers 10552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adolfo Meisel & Margarita Vega, "undated". "A Tropical Sucess Story: A Century of Improvements in the Biological Standard of Living, Colombia 1910-2002," Borradores de Economia 289, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Marianne Bitler & Jonah Gelbach & Hilary Hoynes, 2004. "Welfare Reform and Health," NBER Working Papers 10549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Menoncin & Olivier Scaillet, 2003. "Mortality Risk and Real Optimal Asset Allocation for Pension Funds," FAME Research Paper Series rp101, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.