Report NEP-HEA-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Eliasson, Åsa, 2004. "Competence in Health Care - An Industrial Systems Analysis Using Competence Bloc Theory to Compare European and US Health Care," Ratio Working Papers 46, The Ratio Institute.
- James P. Smith & Elizabeth King, 2004. "After the Crash: Compensation and Economic Loss Following Aviation Accidents," Law and Economics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Roger Wilkins, 2004. "Do Longer Working Hours Lead to More Workplace Injuries? Evidence from Australian Industry-Level Panel Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:cla:levarc:122247000000000190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwphe:0405004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore