Report NEP-HEA-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark V. Pauly & Yuhui Zeng, 2003. "Adverse Selection and the Challenges to Stand-Alone Prescription Drug Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peri J. Ballantyne & Joan A. Marshman & Philippa J. Clarke & J. Charles Victor, 2003. "Use of Medicines by Community Dwelling Elderly in Ontario," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 103, McMaster University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Paul V. Grootendorst & Michael R. Veall, 2003. "National Catastrophic Drug Insurance Revisited: Who Would Benefit from Senator Kirby's Recommendations?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 105, McMaster University.
- Alan Walker, 2003. "The Policy Challenges of Population Ageing," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 108, McMaster University.
- Mark V. Pauly & Kate H. Withers & Krupa Subramanian-Viswana & Jean Lemaire & John C. Hershey, 2003. "Price Elasticity of Demand for Term Life Insurance and Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 9925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope Corman & Nancy E. Reichman & Kelly Noonan, 2003. "Mothers' and Fathers' Labor Supply in Fragile Families: The Role of Child Health," NBER Working Papers 9918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.