Report NEP-HEA-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry Saffer & Dhaval Dave, 2003. "Alcohol Advertising and Alcohol Consumption by Adolescents," NBER Working Papers 9676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:tor:tecipa:berk-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst Fehr & Peter K. Zych, 2003. "Do Addicts Behave Rationally?," Experimental 0305002, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 2003. "The Effect of Drug Prohibition on Drug Prices: Evidence from the Markets for Cocaine and Heroin," NBER Working Papers 9689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Jamie F. Chriqui & Joanna King, 2003. "Marijuana Decriminalization: What does it mean in the United States?," NBER Working Papers 9690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angela K. Dills & Jeffrey K. Miron, 2003. "Alcohol Prohibition and Cirrhosis," NBER Working Papers 9681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lina Gálvez Muñoz, 2003. "Regulation And Promotion Of An Addictive Product: Spanish Tobacco Business In The Spread Of Cigarette Consumption (1880s To 1930s)," Working Papers in Economic History wh032608, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.