Report NEP-HEA-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & David DE LA CROIX & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Early Mortality Declines at the Dawn of Modern Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/11, European University Institute.
- Item repec:yor:yorken:03/05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- H Zank & M Joore & H Peters & L Anteunis & G Boas, 2002. "A New Index for the Evaluation of Health States and Health Programs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0210, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Elvira Lima & David K. Whynes, 2003. "Finance and performance of Portuguese hospitals," NIMA Working Papers 20, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0313 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alison Aughinbaugh & Maury Gittleman, 2003. "Maternal Employment and Adolescent Risky Behavior," Labor and Demography 0302002, EconWPA.
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Peter C Smith, "undated". "The Effect of Budgets on Doctor Behaviour: Evidence From A Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers 03/04, Department of Economics, University of York.