Report NEP-HEA-2003-02-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Shavell, 2003. "Economic Analysis of Accident Law," NBER Working Papers 9483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Bommier, 2002. "Valuing life under the shadow of death : on stationary lifetime preferences under uncertainty," Research Unit Working Papers 0301, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Grabowski, Henry, 2002. "Patents and New Product Development in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries," Working Papers 02-25, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Karen Eggleston & Nolan Miller & Richard Zeckhauser, 2003. "Provider Choice of Quality and Surplus," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0308, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Grabowski, Henry, 2002. "Patents, Innovation and Access to New Pharmaceuticals," Working Papers 02-28, Duke University, Department of Economics.