Report NEP-HEA-2002-07-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek Bond and Prof. Denis Conniffe, 2002. "Cross-Regional Equity in Health Care Funding," NIRSA Working Paper Series 3, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
- John F. Helliwell, 2002. "How's Life? Combining Individual and National Variables to Explain Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 9065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:itsdav:ucd-its-rep- is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bineur:pri-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Ondrich & Katharina C. Spieß & Qing Yang, 2002. "The Effect of Maternity Leave on Women's Pay in Germany 1984-1994," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 289, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.