Report NEP-HEA-2002-04-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Levy, A., 2000. "Rational Non-addictive Eating: Cycles, Overweightness, and Underweightness," Economics Working Papers wp00-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hamid Faruqee, 2002. "Population Aging and its Macroeconomic Implications; A Framework for Analysis," IMF Working Papers 02/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Levy-Livermore, A., 1998. "Life-Expectancy Augmented Rational Addition: A Note," Economics Working Papers wp98-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Levy, A., 2000. "A Lifetime Portfolio of Risky and Risk-Free Sexual Behaviour and the Prevalence of AIDS," Economics Working Papers wp01-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.