Report NEP-HEA-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filip Palda, 2001. "Pain," Microeconomics 0111003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:yor:yorken:01/15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svedberg, Peter, 2001. "Undernutrition Overestimated," Seminar Papers 693, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Joan Ramon Borrell Arque, 2001. "Drug price differentials caused by de-listing and price cap policies," Working Papers in Economics 70, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- David Card & Andrew K. G. Hildreth & Lara Dawn Shore-Sheppard, 2001. "The Measurement of Medicaid Coverage in the SIPP: Evidence from California, 1990-1996," JCPR Working Papers 241, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Item repec:att:osloec:20018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.