Report NEP-HEA-2001-02-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:200037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Walter M. Cadette, 2000. "Financing Long-Term Care: Options for Policy," Macroeconomics 0004030, EconWPA.
- Bardasi, Elena & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Rigg, John A., 2000. "Disability, work and income: a British perspective," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-36, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Avi Dor, 2001. "Administered Prices and Suboptimal Prevention: Evidence from the Medicare Dialysis Program," NBER Working Papers 8123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leon Taylor, 2000. "Infant deaths: Notes toward a behavioral model," HEW 0004004, EconWPA.